About Me

My photo
We are 5 llamas, 4 Angora goats, 6 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 humans. We live in beautiful Sams Valley, Oregon and enjoy gardening, animal concerts and small children.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's been some time...

I've been a very baaaaaaaad blogger! So caught up in trying to get ready for Market and just taking care of "things" that I have neglected my blog. Here's some pics from today to try and make ammends :)
My boy Badger! We now have him on a diet of raw hamburger, high grade puppy chow and yogurt...along with some Probiotics and Nutritional Yeast for anticipatory digestional improvement :) Let's all keep our fingers (and paws) crossed!



Ivory....my most pretty, and most cantankerous goat! She really is lovely, but was raised with a "hands off" attitude. So that's really where we are at! We've gotten to the point of an occasional nose scratch (thanks to the advent of Peanuts), but that's about it...hopefully we'll do better with her kids!

The happy family! T and his girls! They really are sweet together. I have begun separating the girls at night so that they can become comfortable in their new kidding pen. It is directly across the barn from T's pen and he can keep an eye on them. In the mornings when I let the girls out, T can be heard "bleeeeeeeeeting" away until he realizes that they are now in the same pasture as he is! It's really too cute!



No comments: