About Me

My photo
We are 5 llamas, 4 Angora goats, 6 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 humans. We live in beautiful Sams Valley, Oregon and enjoy gardening, animal concerts and small children.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Holidays with the Grandgirls!

We were so lucky this year to be able to spend some quality time with our Grandgirls over the last holidays. Easter was spent at Auntie's house with Mike and Shyla. I love the "Anticipating" Easter" picture of Shyla! She and Mike are here, all dressed up and "going for a walk". And of course it wouldn't be Easter without my cousin Carol and my Auntie June. We all need to get together for our share of Wine-ing and Whining each year about this time!

Then Les and I got to babysit "the girls" while Jen and Robert went to a concert in Portland. Lucky me...it fell on Mother's Day! Cindy, Em and Mel made a "tissue paper boquet" for their mom and then we all baked some cookies for "Mom" but somehow most of the batter went to the Cooks...as well it should be!
Here's the finished product!











1 comment:

Mary Fox of Fox On The Run said...

Your farm looks like such a fun place! I have friends in my sewing group who have llamas too.