About Me

My photo
We are 5 llamas, 4 Angora goats, 6 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 humans. We live in beautiful Sams Valley, Oregon and enjoy gardening, animal concerts and small children.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ears Up!


It looks like it's an "ears up" from all of the llamas overseeing our progress yesterday, and that's a good sign. We finally started putting up the rafters and even worked on some interior walls...it's really starting to take shape now! Only a few more steps to go and we'll be putting on some roofing. If the weather holds, we're hoping that will be this week. Keep your toenails crossed :)








This last pic is of our ever threatening sky, taken through our new barn rafters. I just thought it was such a telling picture. ..something about our plodding progress occuring in the midst of Mother Nature at work, makes me feel more a part of the land.
Today, of course...it's snowing.

5 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Lookin' good! You're really making some serious progress, despite the weather. That's going to be one fine barn.

~Lisa

Alpaca Granny said...

Wish I could be there to help with your barn...
Maple

Amy Ellen said...

Barn looks awesome. Your making good progress
Hugs
Amy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Diana, what sweet animals you have and beautiful yarns! I saw your site on MJF Marketplace and I'm adding you into my fav's! Heading over to your etsy shop next...I just might have to start crocheting up some new things for next years chilly MI winter!(I'm hoping my message doesn't show up twice, somehow I hit delete after it was sent??!! - only me:)
Melissa (peachy)