About Me

My photo
We are 5 llamas, 4 Angora goats, 6 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 humans. We live in beautiful Sams Valley, Oregon and enjoy gardening, animal concerts and small children.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello, I'm Stuck

This is one of our new darling does. Her real name is Ivory, but I've decided that I'm going to get her one of those irritating press on name tags that we have all had to wear at one time or another, and hers will say, "Hell0. I'm Stuck"...exclamation mark! Now I am well aware that goats have a nasty reputation for getting themselves in precarious situations, mainly due to the fact that they are never content to be where they are at any given time. And I thought that my dear little Olivia was the Queen of Stuck...but NOoooo, this gal has her beat by a country mile. She's been stuck in the gate, stuck in the fence, stuck in the stall devider and most recently, stuck in the feeder. And not just one time either! So to date we have super-reinforced and goat-proofed all of the above and hopefully we have her outsmarted...or do we???? Stay tuned for the next episode of "Hello. I'm Stuck" and maybe this time I'll be able to capture it on camera!


P.S. That's her Little Miss Innocent look...pretty good huh? :D

3 comments:

Wood I Kid You said...

WOW!

Claire MW said...

Ooooh she's sooo cute! Love her! How is her "stuckness" lately? I have a goat who is a constant bawler when she gets her head stuck in the cattle panels. Once, I left her out there when it rained. She hasn't done it again since!!!

frolicnfibers said...

Hi Claire! That's a great idea, but lately her "stuckness" seems to have faded, thank goodness! Maybe Badger is keeping her in line!