About Me

My photo
We are 5 llamas, 4 Angora goats, 6 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 humans. We live in beautiful Sams Valley, Oregon and enjoy gardening, animal concerts and small children.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's about Time!



Well I guess it's about time for another post....or maybe way past! Yesterday was another "barnbuilding day" and we finished the lean-to...finally! Next step is gutters and the french drain. Then there's nothing left to do but fencing....YUK! On a more comedic (but also heartwrenching) note, check out my favorite chicken Goldie. She's not so gold anymore! I have never seen a chicken molt quite like this one! Hopefully her next set of eggs will profit from the transformation! Here's a cute pic of Mr. T, after this month's shearing. I left a little fur on his feet since he looked so cute!

No comments: